Thursday, October 28, 2010

IMPORTANT READ ALL A.S.

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure everyone realizes how important it is you post your words. NINE people rely on you for accurate, clear, and more importantly PROMPT information. When some people continuously post ridiculously late and do not even warn me I personally feel disrespected. When you know you are unable to do your word tell me ahead of time. M.B. knew he could not do his word so he gave me A THIRTEEN HOUR notice, D.B. knew she could not do her word so she read ahead and posted. I understand people have things to do after school (as do I, I usually leave campus at 4/5 and possibly later with Mock Trial Season) and I completely understand that. And I know sometimes your phone dies or your lights go out, but you have to understand how important your dedication is to NINE people. If you are unable to post by seven Maximum eight, I am afraid that this may not work out. And you will have to reconsider your priorities. I strongly encourage you to start your own website with people in your same situation. And I am talking to all of us, including myself. If you would like to continue with this website please talk to me in person or call me and I will give you the new website information. Because yes i did change the website. Also I do not like to have to keep sending out reminders, this is your grade and I want you to care. If you have problems posting, YOU call me, not visa versa.  Again this is not personal toward anyone we have all posted late, and If you choose to no longer be involved I completely understand and respect that. Again if you would like to continue to be a part of SSA than make a post or call me or talk to me in person and I will give you the information for the new website. Thank you for taking the time to read this,
A.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment